:)

:)

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thanking YOU

   The silliness, the seriousness, the adventure, the joy, the laughter...What would life be like without the people who bring these things into it?


   You know how it has always being said to let the people around you know just how thankful you are for them?  Well that is exactly what I am doing. What better time to do it than around Valentine's Day?  If you happen to be one of my friends or family, I just want to thank you for always being there for me.  Thank you for the encouragement, silliness, seriousness, adventure, joy, laughter, entertainment, friendship, and the smiles.  Thank you for EVERYTHING! I would name you all, but of course, that would take forever since I would be naming every one of you.  Just know that if you go to school with me, have gone to school with me, go to church with me, or simply are my friend, then I am talking about you.


                   "My Friends remind me by their
                    very steadfastness that truth,
                  beauty, and goodness exist in the
                   world, and that, no matter what,
                  there are and always will be people
                 loving people through thick and thin." Unknown
                  
This explains exactly what I feel, except instead of using up all the words I can think of, it says it in only 35 words.  Yes, I counted! :) 


My greatest wish is that I can show all the dear people in my life what they have shown me, and I often feel that I don't do a very great job of it. But, I ask God every day to help me.  
 
              My cup truly runneth over, thank you!
                                ~Brooke


                    



3 comments: